DSD DRAMA ACADEMY
To help nurture a sense of confidence and courage in the students under various circumstances.
- Grades K-5th: Fridays 4:00 pm until 5:00 pm
- Grades K-5th: Fridays 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm
- Grades Middle & High: Fridays 5:00 pm until 6:00 pm
- Class will meet Fridays beginning January 13. They will end on Friday, April 28. This is a total of 15 meetings. No class on Friday, April 7, 2017 due to Spring Break.
- In class each week, students will learn theatre fundamentals, creative thinking, improv, and ensemble building exercises.
- We will focus on building self-esteem, improving speaking skills, encouraging creative thinking, and developing leadership skills all while learning about the art of drama.
- Students will present a showcase on Friday, April 28, 2017 to show all they have learned.
Tuition & Costs
- $150 for 15 week session.
- Payment is due at the first class, January 13, 2017.
- 2 ways to pay:
- Full payment of $150 on January 13, 2017
- 2 equal payments of $75 due on January 13, 2017 and February 17, 2017.
- No registration fee.
Ways to Save
- Refer a Friend Discount - current DSD dance students, refer a friend (not currently enrolled at DSD) and receive a $10 credit towards your DSD dance tuition, for each friend who registers for the Drama Academy.
- DSD Dancer Discount - all students currently enrolled in the DSD Dance program can receive $10 off their Drama Academy tuition.
- Family Discount - Families receive $10 off Drama Academy tuition for each additional child enrolled.
Ready to Sign up For Drama Academy
Available for ages 5-18. Register online today for Drama!