Rhythm & Rhymes
Age: 3 year olds
This is the class for our youngest dancers - the 3 year olds. This class consists of basic coordination skills, singing and creative movement all incorporated with music. No technical ballet is taught at this age because the young dancer's body is not yet developed for strict training. (30 minute class)
Elementary Tap & Ballet
Grades: 1st & 2nd
Parents really begin to see the reasons for pre-school classes at this age. Our dancer makes a big transition from pre-school "baby work" to a more advanced level of tap & ballet. The classes are more disciplined & dance structured. The dance education is more challenging. (1 hour class)
Grades: 3rd & up
A high impact class combining fun & energetic moves mixed with up-tempo music! Consists of freestyle dance with quick choreography. (45 minutes)
Pre-School Tap & Ballet
Grades: Pre-K & K
Many coordination, rhythm & balance skills are taught which give a great foundation for a technical dance education. We introduce pre-ballet and pre-tap skills in a very fun atmosphere. All of our pre-schoolers enjoy many exercise games, finger plays, and fun songs that help produce a love of dance. (1 hour class)
Combo Tap, Ballet
Grades: 3rd - 8th
These dancers are involved in serious dance instruction in the areas of all ballet, tap and jazz work. The class is held in a strict, disciplined atmosphere which consists of stretching, barre, center floor, across the floor, and much technical work.
(90 minute class)
Grades: 6th & up
A class focusing on using total body movement & creative freedom to express emotions through dance. (45 minutes)
Grades: K, 1st & 2nd
Dancers must be enrolled in regular tap & ballet class to learn the fundamentals of dance which is needed for this pre-jazz class. This class is optional. Pre-jazz gives those dance-minded younger dancers the opportunity to take another class each week. These dancers will dance to more up-beat music. (30 minute class)
Ages: 12 years & up
For the serious ballet student. She must be at least 12 years old, sometimes older, depending on her ballet education, maturity & self-discipline, strength and ability. Qualification are individualized. We encourage every qualified dancer to try for at least a year for the experience. (30 minutes)
Grades: 9th - 12th
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Contemporary
(individual 45 minute classes)
Shows & Recitals
- Christmas Show:
- All dancers Pre-K and up will participate.
- No costumes purchased for this show.
- 4 guests per dancer allowed.
- Rhythm & Rhymes - 3 year old class - will have a visitor day in December.
- Spring Recital:
- Annual recital held at Carrollton High School.
- No admission fee.
- All dancers participate.
- Great opportunity for students to show off all their hard work.
- Fees outlined below.
- Registration Fee: $30 ($20 if paid by June 3rd) - non-refundable
- Monthly tuition due by the 10th of each month (September through May). See breakdown below.
- Class Uniform Package - approximately $50 per child.
- Shoes will be available for purchase in August from DanceMaxx Dancewear.
- Recital Fee $75 per family due in February 10th to cover the expenses of the shows (includes dance recital tshirt).
- Pictures: optional for purchase in April.
- No costumes will be ordered until costume fee has been paid in full.
- Costume fees can be paid at anytime in September or October and are due in full by November 1.
- Each dancer will purchase 1 to 4 recital costumes (amount varies based on age and number of classes taken).
- Fees vary based on age:
- 3 year olds: $60
- Grades Pre-K - 2nd: $100 (2 in one costume)
- Grades 3rd - 5th: $130 (3 in one costume)
- Enrolled in Hip Hop or Contemporary: $60
- Middle School combination class: $160
- High School costumes: $70/class
- Middle and high school students must pay a costume deposit of $150 by October 1. The balance will be due January 12.
- Receive 5% - 10% discount if you pay for the full season by August 31, 2017.
- Monthly payments (9 installments) due by the 10th of each month beginning in September – to avoid $10 late fee.
- Family discount: Less $5/month for each additional child enrolled
- Tuition is based on the total season, not number of classes per month.
- To calculate total season price, multiply the monthly tuition rate by 9 (for number of months in season).
Hours per Week per Student:
1 & 1/2 hour:
2 & 1/4 hours:
2 & 1/2 hours:
2 & 3/4 hours:
3 & 1/4 hours:
3 & 1/2 hours:
3 & 3/4 hours:
4 & 1/4 hours:
4 & 1/2 hours:
4 & 3/4 hours:
Monthly Tuition Rate